Thursday 22 May 2014

(≧ω≦) Kawaii Lifestyle! (≧ω≦) ♥ Sports And Dancewear! ♥


Both Haz and Nat are musical theatre students! That means that a fair amount of time in their week is spent at dance classes, doing tap or ballet or fitness training! (✖╭╮✖) See, the thing about doing so much physical exertion ( (╯︵╰,) ) is that it can make you feel hot, sweaty and really gross! Basically, it doesn't fit in with the idea of "kawaii lifestyle" at all! (╥_╥)

"Okay", you're thinking - "that sounds horrifying, but what does that have to do with me? I'm not a musical theatre student - I don't need to care about feeling horrible whilst I dance!" (¬_¬) But exercise is good for you! Exercise makes you feel good in yourself and makes you feel happy! (◕‿◕✿) Exercising is really good for toning up and slimming down and fitting into those downright ridiculous One-Size J-Fashion garments! (╯◕_◕)╯Now, neither of us are going to be fitting into them in the near future, but just knowing that we might get there if we carry on is enough of an incentive for me! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)


A lot of the time I feel so gross in my dance clothes! I tend to stay with plain leggings and T-Shirts and things that will cover me up as much as possible (when I don't have to be in a leotard, that is!) But we've both been talking and talking and promoting the idea of "kawaii lifestyle". So we thought; 'why not extend kawaii lifestyle to a not particularly kawaii part of our lives''? So this post is going to be a cute little wishlist of adorable things that we could add to our exercising wardrobe so that we can feel kawaii even whilst we're sweating! (。◕‿◕。)


  

Water Bottle / Shirt / Shorts - All from Forever 21



Bag / Hoodie / Leggings - All from eBay



Shirt 1 / Shirt 2 / Shirt 3 - etsy (I would recommend checking out the shops these came from for more cute t shirt designs!) 


That's all for now! I worry a lot about posting "wishlist" type posts because we can both go on and on and on about what things we'd buy if we only had the money! I hope this post inspired you to exercise, or dance, or at least buy some hella cute exercise type clothes so you can feel adorable! (∪ ◡ ∪)


✿Love,✿
♥Haz & Nat♥






No comments:

Post a Comment